Managed IT Security
Computero works with small and medium sized businesses to help manage their IT security.
You’ve got digital data – protect it
Multi Layered IT Security for your Business
Our multi layered approach to securing your organization’s IT data and infrastructure allows us to:
- Protect your information using the latest and most secure cybersecurity methods
- Monitor your network for unusual activities, vulnerabilities and hack attacks
- Resolve network issues before they compromise your ability to work fluently
- Trace the source of an attack and terminate all incoming/outgoing traffic to that source
HACKER PROOFAll companies, no matter how large or small, have valuable information stored digitally on the web and in their networks. Needless to say, hackers try to access this information either directly or intentionally through automated robots and other methods that look for network vulnerabilities. Protect your digital data with managed IT security. Computero’s certified and experienced IT professionals are trained to identify and resolve network vulnerabilities and attacks using the most up-to-date methods of network security. We will monitor your network for any unusual or suspicious activity, and implement protocols that will immediately restrict unauthorized access. In addition, we stay current on highly skilled hackers and hack attacks, and implement multiple layers of security in accordance with cyber security standards. We know how dangerous a cyber attack can be for your business, so we do our part to help you avoid that.
Comprehensive Managed IT Security
Our network security services and technology include:
- Automated alert system
- Firewall security for the entire network
- Hosted antivirus software installed on local machines (PCs, tablets, laptops, servers) and the network
- Remote virus definition updates
- Antivirus software license management
- Remote console management
- SSL VPN implementation
- Monitor unauthorized and failed login attempts
- Secure DNS services
- Cloud-based Umbrella Roaming services
MANAGED IT SECURITY MATTERS, HERE’S WHY
The number of cyber attacks that businesses are experiencing each year is only rising. Ransomware, malware, phishing, viruses – they’re all growing threats for every industry. Without the right cybersecurity protocols, you put your business at a greater risk, since hackers exploit more vulnerable networks. But what risks might your small/medium size business face exactly?
- Phishing and pharming are two of the most common social engineering scams. According to the 2022 Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) report, there were over 300,000 phishing victims in the US.
- Business email compromise (BEC) can be harmful for your company as well. The IC3 report also states that there was an overall loss of nearly $3 trillion from BEC in 2022.
- Every industry is vulnerable to a cyber attack, including financial services, healthcare, accounting, manufacturing, legal firms, you name it.
- For SMBs, threat actors are often external. They use tactics like social engineering, system intrusion, and web application attacks to attack. Their motives are most often financial, all according to the 2023 Verizon Data Breach Investigations Report.
- Ransomware can be very costly, especially for small businesses on a budget. Threat actors will steal data and try to make the organization pay a “ransom fee” to get their data back.
NOTHING TO SEE HERE, ALL IS WELL!
Whether you’re a smaller business with 25 users or a medium-sized business with 100 users, you want to ensure your employees are working “business as usual.” We understand you rely on technology, and without it you experience disruption to your workday. Computero ensures you don’t miss a beat, ever. Our technicians are qualified to handle the most basic to the most complex IT issues you encounter, over the phone or using remote access quickly. And since we are in NY, our technicians can also fix issues on-site if necessary. We always give you reliable service and priority when you need it.
Let’s get started
Fast and reliable IT support to users who need it. Professional and courteous technicians are our standard. Managed IT services that bring calm to the concrete jungle.