Be more efficient with virtual machines (VMs)
UTILIZE RESOURCES EFFICIENTLY
BENEFITS OF VIRTUALIZATION
- Reduce IT operating costs
- Increase IT productivity & efficiency
- Optimize server resources
- Help move your IT environment to the cloud
- Extend the lifespan of software applications
- Improves disaster recovery
- Minimize or eliminate downtime
- Faster server provisioning
- Enable centralized management
- Deploy multiple servers (e.g., QA, production)
- Build a true software-defined data center
- Save energy, go green
Virtualization has become the single most effective method of utilizing the physical resources of a server. With the use of virtual machines (VMs), one powerful server can become the physical environment for multiple virtual servers – not just for large enterprises, but for small and midsize businesses too.
WHAT IS VIRTUALIZATION?
Virtualization is a proven software technology that makes it possible to run multiple operating systems and applications on the same server simultaneously. As a result, virtualization have become a major factor in the way companies utilize technology. Most successful businesses now have physical servers which host virtual machines.
COMPUTERO’S VIRTUALIZATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
The Hyper-V technology virtualizes hardware to provide an environment in which you can run multiple operating systems at the same time on one physical computer.
Citrix XenServer provides virtualization and utilization of Windows and Linux operating systems on your server, using the local resources of the server itself instead of your own machine. It allows you to run Windows-based applications unbiased to the local OS you are running, and supports tablets and smartphones.
Let’s get started
Fast and reliable IT support to users who need it. Professional and courtious technicians are our standard. Managed IT services that bring calm to the concrete jungle.