Managed Phone & VOIP Support
Let Computero ensure your businesses managed phone system works. Computero works with existing business phone and VOIP providers to find issues and resolve them.
Focus on your business, not on your phones
- Forward your phones to an answering service during certain hours
- Add, edit and remove employee extensions and speed dials as people are hired/laid off
- Forward office calls to an individual’s cell phone
- Manage call routing and call flow throughout your organization
- Troubleshoot and resolve dropped calls or noise on your phone lines
- Setup voice mail and call recordings
- Setup and monitor backup lines
- Install and analyze call statistics
- Troubleshooting for faster solutions with carriers and ISPs
VoIP IS BEAUTIFUL
Managing a company’s phone system can be expensive and time consuming. Computero™ offers VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) managed services for small and medium-sized organizations in the New York metro area. Our services are customized to our clients needs and better priced in comparison to the many expensive service providers.
With our managed services we can handle the administration of your phone system directly, allowing you to focus on running your business rather than dealing with the headaches associated with managing the operation of your company’s phones.
Our experienced phone technicians are available for onsite services to analyze your physical network and resolve any issues with your wiring or network equipment and improve your call quality.
Let’s get started
Fast and reliable IT support to users who need it. Professional and courtious technicians are our standard. Managed IT services that bring calm to the concrete jungle.