Become more efficient with VM!
What is virtualization?
Virtualization is a proven software technology that makes it possible to run multiple operating systems and applications on the same server simultaneously. As a result, virtualization have become a major factor in the way companies utilize technology. Most successful businesses now have physical servers which host virtual machines.
Computero’s Virtualization Technology Services
- Microsoft Hyper-V: The Hyper-V technology virtualizes hardware to provide an environment in which you can run multiple operating systems at the same time on one physical computer
- Citrix XenServer: Citrix XenServer provides virtualization and utilization of Windows and Linux operating systems on your server, using the local resources of the server itself instead of your own machine. It allows you to run Windows-based applications unbiased to the local OS you are running, and supports tablets and smartphones.
Benefits of virtualization
- Reduce IT operating costs
- Increase IT productivity & efficiency
- Optimize server resources
- Help move your IT environment to the cloud
- Extend the lifespan of software applications
- Improves disaster recovery
- Minimize or eliminate downtime
- Faster server provisioning
- Enable centralized management
- Deploy multiple servers (e.g., QA, production)
- Build a true software-defined data center
- Save energy, go green